Wow! We live in a very challenging time economically! Money to create, sustain or grow your business is required in greater amounts than ever, and yet it seems to have disappeared. Money is out there though, it is just harder to find. This requires you to be much more prepared in every way. It also requires you to “think outside the box”. Before you go any further, ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have a business plan that has been vetted by business experts as well as experts within your industry?
- Do you have your business team assembled and all gaps either filled or accounted for?
- Do you understand your market and your competition?
- Do you have customers yet? Can you account for why you do not yet have customers(ie: you are an inventor needing funds to proceed to the prototype stage)
- Do you have this information packaged appropriately – as in, how investors or financiers want to see it?
- No matter if you are trying to secure venture capital, angel investment, crowd funding, or debt financing, you will need to have this information ready and available.
- How willing are you to look at and review your existing network for potential funding partners?
- If you are willing, then I encourage you to be a part of The ECO Accelerator Network. Our Connectpreneurs teach you how to use the internet to expand your existing network.